Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photos from March 13 with a Twist

When John Kivlehan sent us his photos from our gathering on March 13th, he also sent this note:

"We can't thank you guys enough for the excellent tour of our old church and school.  It really has turned back the hands of time.  Many good memories of long ago.  I wish my mother were alive to share it with me.  She used to wash and iron the vestments for the clergy there on a weekly basis.  She dragged my sisters and me to mass every, and I mean every, morning.  We practically lived there.  I can just laugh about it now.  But at the time... ohhhh did we get our indulgences.

I thought you would enjoy some special, 3D photos that I took.  Get your red and cyan glasses on.  This is like 3D in the old days, but I enjoy it as one of my hobbies. I intended to take some more pictures after we were wrapping up, but they padlocked the church on us.   I'll just have to go back again sometime."


John

John, thanks for the regular photos, the 3D photos and the note.  As John suggests - GET YOUR RED AND CYAN GLASSES ON! - for the 3D photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment