Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Few Photos from March 13

Here are some snap shots from our day at St. Thomas Aquinas.   It will have to hold us until Dan Carr get his photos together.

The turn out was excellent, the St. Martin de Porres congregation was warm and welcoming, the tour of the school made everyone giggle, we ate too many delicious pastries and, in general, had a most wonderful day at our alma mater.  If you were there, I think you would agree.  If you weren't -- perhaps next year?




Photos courtesy: Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin

1 comment:

  1. Elaine, the video of March 13th is fabulous! Seeing how the Church has been kept up, meeting the wonderful parishioners, and joining other St. Thomas graduates celebrating the Mass and reunion made for a wonderful day.
    I continue to be amazed as the wellspring of emotions I feel at being able to return as I never thought I would see the Church or school again. My sincere thanks to ALL.
    Lana (Contos) May
    Class of 1963

    ReplyDelete