Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

STA Get Together - September 30, 2012????

There is some talk about a STA "all-class" get together on Sunday, September 30, 2012 during the morning Mass at St. Thomas Aquinas/St. Martin de Porres Church.

Is there any interest out there?

Does anyone want to work on a Committee to plan the event?

If the answer to either question is "YES," contact the editor of this blog by clicking on Elaine's photo at the bottom of the right hand column and send an email to her.

4 comments:

  1. 2012 is the year for my class (1962) to have a 50th reunion. So I would be happy to work on it. But I would prefer a date in the summer since I'm usually only in the US during the summer.
    John Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Ann Marie (Devlin) Lundstrom. I would love to come to a reunion. The pictures from your reunion are so great to see. The Church looks beautiful. I would be very interested in the 2012 reunion. My class was 1957 and I lived on Laramie Avenue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann Marie,
      I believe that my sister, Mary Hamilton (Tully), went to school with you...does her name sound familiar? All of the Hamilton's are interested in coming to this reunion. I wonder if they need help???
      Margie Hamilton Coleman

      Delete
  3. Hi Margie, My sister and I are planning on attending. I remember your sister. She was a friend of mine. I hope to see everyone. I think they are expecting a large turnout. See you soon. Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete