Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Missing Classmate - FOUND!

We are still trying to locate our "unfound" classmates.  If you should come across one the Missing listed in the right hand column of this Blog, please let us know.  We will post a note and/or a photo of our classmate to share with the STA 1960 Reunion Community.

Through the efforts of Dennis Czechanski, Noreen Christie Fox has been located.  She sent this note:

How nice to hear from you!  I looked through the reunion photos - almost as much fun as being there!  The years go by so quickly that it's nice to reminisce, remember and reconnect. 


In 1985, I did try calling St. Thomas to see if there was any reunion information, but to no avail.  We moved right after 8th grade - the receptionist at St. Thomas said  "So did everyone else!"  Where did our classmates end up going to high school?   Thanks for your work on the blog - it's great.  I still have my autograph book too.  I saw it not too long ago, but I'm sure I couldn't put my hands on it now!  Take care and so glad you remembered me!
Noreen Christie Fox, November 15, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment