Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Monday, August 6, 2012

First Grade, Room 3, 1951 - Class of 1958

A great first grade photo from Ed Neville, Class of 1958.  You can see it has been much "loved!"

First Grade, Room 3, Winter, 1951 -- Class of 1958

Note from Ed Neville:

I DO REMEMBER SOME OF THIS CLASS.  I AM SITTING IN THE LAST ROW.  I AM THE THIRD CHILD IN THAT ROW (BY THE WINDOW).

I ALSO RECOGNIZE BYRON JOYCE, DALE PERRY, FRED SCHMIDT, JIM BREEKEN, PHILIP SHEEN, NANCY MARTIN, JIM DOMBROWSKI, JOHN NALLEN, ROGER DOHERTY,
CLIFFORD HUTCHINSON, BOOTSIE CLARK, MAUREEN HICKEY, AND PENNY NOONE.

ANY ADDITIONS OR CORRECTIONS ARE WELCOMED GOD BLESS EVERYONE.  I LOVE YOU ALL


Ed, Thanks for the wonderful photo of your first grade class.  Can anyone identify others in this photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment