Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Patrick Reardon's New Book

Patrick Reardon, class of 1963, just published a book entitled Woven Lives: One Hundred Years in the Story of the St. Gertrude Faith Family, 2012.


At the presentation today, Pat read excerpts from his book and in a lively Q & A took questions about his research, St. Gertrude's Parish and the history of Edgewater and the larger Lakeview area.  Coffee and donuts were supplied by the Edgewater Historical Society, who hosted the event. 

Pat sharing information about St. Gertrude's Parish

As an example of MORE Woven Lives .... As I sat listening to Pat's reading, I realized my first cousin, twice removed, was one of the founders of St. Gertrude's parish, a fact previously unknown to me.  Thanks, Pat, for enlightening me with more about my family history.

Elaine McIntyre Beaudoin (class of 1960) with author, Pat Reardon
Photos: Courtesy: Elaine Beaudoin

No comments:

Post a Comment