Interior of STA Church

Interior of STA Church
All Class Reunion Day, September 30, 2012. Photo courtesy: Dan Carr (Class of 1960)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Class of 1955 - First Holy Communion,1949

This First Holy Communion photo was taken in 1949 and believed to be of the class of 1955. 


It is a little hard to see all the faces in this photo, but if you are there, I'm sure you can pick yourself out.

The photo is thanks to Patrick T. Reardon.  Courtesy of Vicki TheGeek Sauter

If the photo is of another class, please leave a comment below or contact the blog master so the information can be corrected.

Photo via Austin Neighborhood-Chicago Facebook page

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this may be a long shot but if someone has a picture of their class ring from the class of 55 I wanted to do something with it for my grandmother who graduated that year (Patricia Spain) I would greatly appreciate it. My email is erinbdarinj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete